Wonderland Sound and Vision
|Type||Motion picture Television|
|Key people||McG (Founder)
Stephanie Savage (Founder)
Peter Johnson (President)
Wonderland Sound and Vision is the production company of producers McG and Stephanie Savage. They are responsible for producing The O.C. and Supernatural as well as Chuck. Wonderland also co-produced all of McG's films since Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.
McG and Stephanie Savage formed Wonderland Sound and Vision in 2000. Savage had previously been vice-president of Flower Films, the production company of Drew Barrymore. There she had worked on films Charlie's Angels and Never Been Kissed. In 2005 Savage left Wonderland to write exclusively for The O.C.
David Manpearl joined the company in June 2002, having previously worked at Columbia Pictures. He was promoted to vice-president of development the following year, having worked with McG and Savage on The O.C.
In 2000 Wonderland signed a first-look film deal with Columbia Pictures, Hot Wheels, Radiant and Airshow. In 2003 it was announced that the deal with Columbia had been extended for and additional three years. Peter Schlessel, president of Columbia Pictures said that "We have a great partnership with Wonderland, and we hope to be in business with McG and Stephanie for a very long time." Savage also welcomed the deal saying "We're honored to be able to call Columbia home".
- TV series
|2003||Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle|
|2006||We Are Marshall|
|2013||A Many Splintered Thing|
|2014||3 Days to Kill|
- Ryon, Ruth (2005-06-05). "Hola to owning in the hills". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Company. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- The Canadian Press (2008-06-11). "'Gossip Girl' creator says she refused to be thwarted". CTV.ca. Banff, Alberta: CTVglobemedia. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- Brodesser, Claude (2003-10-06). "Wonderland ups Manpearl". Variety. Reed Business Information. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- Speight, Kimberly (2004-09-10). "Exec Johnson Set To Watch Tv For Wonderland". The Hollywood Reporter. AllBusiness.com. Retrieved 2008-09-29.
- Kit, Zorianna (2003-09-04). "Col Extends Mcg-savage Prod'n Deal". The Hollywood Reporter. AllBusiness.com. Retrieved 2008-09-29.