Wood River High School (Idaho)
|Wood River High School|
|950 Fox Acres Road
|School district||Blaine County S.D. (#61)|
|Assistant principals||Lynn Fuger
|Color(s)||Green & White 
|Athletics||IHSAA Class 4A|
|Athletics conference||Great Basin (West)|
|Feeder schools||Wood River Middle|
|Elevation||5,350 ft (1,630 m) AMSL|
|Website||Wood River High School|
Wood River High School is a public secondary school in Hailey, Idaho, one of two traditional high schools operated by the Blaine County School District #61 (the smaller Carey High School (K-12) is the other). Wood River High School serves the communities of Bellevue, Hailey, Ketchum, and Sun Valley, all in the valley of the Big Wood River, and the current campus opened in August 2003. The school colors are green and white and the mascot is a wolverine.
Wood River competes in athletics in IHSAA Class 4A, the state's second-highest classification. WRHS is a member of the Great Basin (West) Conference with Burley, Jerome, and Minico High Schools, all located in the Magic Valley region of south central Idaho. Twin Falls High School (formerly 5A) and the new Canyon Ridge High School, both located in Twin Falls, joined the conference in 2009. Formerly a member of the Sawtooth Central Idaho Conference (SCIC) in 3A, Wood River moved up to 4A in 2004.
- Cross Country (4): fall (B, now 3A) 1968, 1971, 1972; (4A) 2010  (introduced in 1964)
- Track (2): (A-2, now 3A) 1970, 1972 
- Tennis (2): (4A) 2010, 2012  (combined team until 2008)
- Baseball: (3A) 2003
- Cross Country (3): fall (B, now 3A) 1975, 1983, 1984  (introduced in 1974)
- Soccer (1): fall (A-2, now 3A) 2000  (introduced in 2000)
- Volleyball (2): (A, now 5A) fall 1977, 1978  (introduced in 1976)
- Tennis (3): (B, now 3A) 1982, 1986, 1988  (introduced in 1963, combined until 2008)
- "Welcome to Wood River High School". Blaine County School District. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- "Wood River High School". Public School Review. Retrieved 2009-04-29.
- IDHSAA School Information
- Blaine County School District : School Summaries
- Blaine County School District : Neighborhood School Boundaries
- "Open house slated for new high school". Idaho Mountain Express. August 13, 2009.
- Hicks is here CRHS football coach meets players
- Cordes, Jeff (October 29, 2003). "ADs advance plans for new 4A league". Idaho Mountain Express.
- idhsaa.org Cross Country champions through 2011
- idhsaa.org - Track champions - through 2012
- idhsaa.org - Tennis champions - through 2012
- idhsaa.org Soccer & Volleyball champions - through 2011