Woodbine Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois
Location in Jo Daviess County
Jo Daviess County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Supervisor||Diane Marcure|
|• Total||36.74 sq mi (95.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.74 sq mi (95.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||827 ft (252 m)|
|• Density||15.9/sq mi (6.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61028, 61085|
|GNIS feature ID||0429949|
Woodbine Township is one of twenty-three townships in Jo Daviess County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 584 and it contained 399 housing units. Its name changed from Jefferson Township on September 13, 1853.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.74 square miles (95.2 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Thompson Township (north)
- Rush Township (northeast)
- Stockton Township (east)
- Pleasant Valley Township (southeast)
- Derinda Township (south)
- Hanover Township (southwest)
- Elizabeth Township (west)
- Guilford Township (northwest)
The township contains Woodbine Cemetery.
- River Ridge Community Unit School District 210
- Stockton Community Unit School District 206
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 89
- State Senate District 45
- "Woodbine Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Jo Daviess County official site
- Illinois State Archives
- Township Officials of Illinois