Woodborough shown within Nottinghamshire
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
St. Swithun's Church, Woodborough is a 13th-century tower with a 14th-century chancel. Woodborough was a framework-knitting village, and some two-storey cottages with ground-floor knitter's windows remain at the junction of High Street and Shelt Hill.
Woodborough also has a primary school called Woodborough Woods Foundation CofE Primary School, where 200+ students attend at any one time.
Nottingham City Transport
- 47: Nottingham - Mapperley - Lambley - Woodborough - Calverton - Oxton - Epperstone - Lowdham
- 47B: Nottingham - Mapperley - Lambley - Woodborough - Calverton
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Woodborough, Nottinghamshire.|
- The Woodborough Web - What's on in Woodborough
- Premiere Travel
- Woodborough Heritage site
- Woodborough Parish Council
- "Area: Woodborough CP (Parish)"
- Pevsner, Nikolaus. 1979. The Buildings of England:Nottinghamshire. pp 384-385. Harmondsworth, Middx. Penguin.
|This Nottinghamshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|