Residences overlooking Fish Creek Park
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Diane Colley-Urquhart|
|• Total||2.9 km2 (1.1 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,070 m (3,510 ft)|
|• Average Income||$71,234|
|Website||Woodlands Community Association|
Woodlands is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. The community is bordered by Fish Creek Provincial Park to the south, 24 Street SW to the west, Anderson Road SW to the north, and 14 Street SW to the east. The Canyon Meadows Golf course is entirely contained within the boundaries of Woodlands.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $71,234 in 2000, and there were 14.2% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 22.9% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 11.6% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 24.9% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Woodlands Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 13 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
|Fish Creek Provincial Park
|Fish Creek Provincial Park||Fish Creek Provincial Park
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|