From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Woodley may refer to:
- Woodley, Berkshire, a town near Reading in Berkshire, England
- Woodley, Greater Manchester, a suburban area near Stockport in Greater Manchester, England
- Woodley, Hampshire, a place near Romsey in Hampshire, England
- Woodley, Nairobi, a suburb of Nairobi, Kenya
- Woodley (film), a film written and directed by Trent O'Donnell
- Woodley (TV series), a TV series starring Frank Woodley
- Woodley, Saskatchewan, a hamlet in Benson No. 35, Rural Municipality.
- Allan Woodley, an Australian rules footballer
- Bruce Woodley, an Australian singer-songwriter and musician
- David Woodley, an American football player
- Frank Woodley, an Australian comedian
- LaMarr Woodley, an American football linebacker
- Shailene Woodley, an American actress
- Tyron Woodley, an American professional mixed martial artist
- Vic Woodley, an English football goalkeeper
- Woodley Park, Washington, D.C., a neighbourhood of the city of Washington, United States
- Woodley House, a historic residence in Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woodley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.