Woodward Avenue (Hamilton, Ontario)
Woodward Avenue is an arterial road in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts in the north-end as Eastport Drive and the road changes its name south of Burlington Street beside the Museum of Steam & Technology to Woodward Avenue and extends southward and ends at Melvin Avenue. It is a two-way street throughout.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
Note: Listing of Landmarks from North to South.
- Burlington Street overpass bridge
- Leaside Park
- Museum of Steam & Technology
- Globe Park, behind Museum
- Water Purification Plant
- Woodward Avenue Elementary School
- Patrick Burns Park, (off of Rennie Street)
9 recently fired )
Note: Listing of neighbourhoods from North to South 
Roads that cross Woodward Avenue
Note: Listing of streets from North to South.
- Brampton Street
- Rennie Street
- Barton Street East
- Melvin Avenue
Roads that are parallel with Woodward Avenue
Note: Listing of streets from West to East.
- Kenilworth Avenue, North, South
- Cochrane Road
- Parkdale Avenue, North, South
- Red Hill Valley Parkway
- Nash Road, North, South
- Woodward Avenue
- Centennial Parkway North, South
- Lake Avenue, North, Drive
- Gray Road
- Green Road
- Dewitt Road
- Fruitland Road
- 50 Road
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)". Archived from the original on 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2008-09-27.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 648 - Grids E19, F19, G19
|This Ontario road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|