Woody Evans is an American librarian and author of short stories and nonfiction works, who is known for critical commentary on technology, technoculture, and transhumanism. He has written for Rain Taxi, Boing Boing, Juked, was a Library Journal columnist in 2007, and is a frequent contributor to Information Today publications. His books and articles are widely used in Library and Information Science courses.
- Building Library 3.0. Chandos, 2009.
- Information Dynamics in Virtual Worlds. Chandos, 2011
- "The Social Web and Civil Life". Searcher, 2009
- The Future We Deserve. (Contributor). 2011.
- The Devil Plus Russians. Primal, 1999.
- Eyes Only. TRNSFR, 2011
- Pashtun Probs. Blip Magazine, 2012.