From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Woolly bear can mean:
- The hairy caterpillars of the Arctiidae family of moths
- The hairy caterpillar of the banded woolly bear (Pyrrharctia isabella)
- The hairy caterpillar of the Arctic woolly bear moth (Gynaephora groenlandica)
- The larva of the varied carpet beetle
- A type of thermal undersuit used with drysuits for applications such as scuba diving
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.