From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Worcester in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Worcester is a city in Worcestershire, United Kingdom. It may also refer to:
- Worcester, a city in England and the county town of Worcestershire. The original, after which other Worcesters are named.
- Worcestershire, a county in England
- Worcester, Massachusetts, the largest city with the name.
- Worcester, New York
- Worcester Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Worcester, Vermont
- Worcester, Wisconsin, a town
- Worcester (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Worcester County, Maryland
- Worcester Township, Pennsylvania
- Barry, Illinois, formerly known as Worcester
- Marquette, Michigan, formerly known as Worcester
- Worcester was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915, formerly named Thames up to 1895
- Union Station (Worcester, Massachusetts) is called "Worcester" by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- HMS Worcester, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- USS Worcester, various ships of the United States Navy
- John of Worcester, English monk and chronicler
- Roger of Worcester, Bishop of Worcester
- Sylvester of Worcester, Bishop of Worcester
- Worcester (surname)
- Royal Worcester, an English bone china and porcelain manufacturer
- Worcester College (disambiguation)
- Worcester Academy
- Worcester v. Georgia, an 1832 U.S. Supreme Court Case
- Wooster (disambiguation), pronounced similarly
- Worcestershire sauce (or "Worcester sauce") - a food condiment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.