Work & Stress
|Work & Stress|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Occupational health psychology, workplace health and safety|
|Edited by||Toon Taris|
Taylor & Francis in association with the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology
Work & Stress is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering occupational health psychology and workplace health and safety. It is published by Taylor & Francis in association with the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology.
History and scope
The journal was established in 1987 by founding editor-in-chief Tom Cox (Birkbeck, University of London), who was succeeded by Toon Taris (Utrecht University) in 2014. The first volumes were mainly concerned with occupational stress, but this expanded over time. The journal's scope now includes occupational health psychology and workplace health and safety.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
- Society for Occupational Health Psychology
- Cox, T.; Taris, T.; Tisserand, M. (May 2009). "Across the Pond: The Journal Work and Stress". SOHP Newsletter 6: 17–18. Retrieved 11 October 2013.
- "Aims & scope". Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Work & Stress comes of age: Twenty years of occupational health psychology". Work & Stress 20: 1–5. 2006. doi:10.1080/02678370600739795.