Working Girl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up working girl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Working Girl is a 1988 film starring Harrison Ford, Melanie Griffith and Sigourney Weaver.
Working Girl may also refer to:
- Working Girl (soundtrack), the soundtrack album for the 1988 film
- Working Girl (TV series), adapted from the 1988 film
- Working Girl (2015 film), a South Korean film
- Working Girls (1931 film), by Dorothy Arzner
- Working Girls (1984 film), a Filipino comedy
- Working Girls (1985 film), partly directed by David DeCoteau
- Working Girls (1986 film), a drama about prostitution
- Working Girls 2, a 1987 Filipino comedy film
- Working Girls (2010 film), a Filipino comedy
- The Working Girls, a 1974 drama film
- Katherine Lynch's Working Girls, an Irish TV series
- "Working Girl", a song by The Members on the album Uprhythm, Downbeat
- "Working Girls", a song by Redgum on the album Cut to the Quick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Working Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.