|Traded as||SET: WORK|
|Founded||September 11, 1989|
|Founder(s)||Phanya Nirunkul &
|Headquarters||Pathum Thani, Thailand|
|Revenue||1.354 billion THB (2010)|
|Owner(s)||Phanya Nirunkul (37.165%)
Prapas Cholsaranon (37.083%)
|Subsidiaries||Workpoint Publishing Co., Ltd.
Hua Film Tai Film Co., Ltd.
Sixnature Incorporation Co., Ltd.
Ground Co., Ltd.
Baan Ittirit Co., Ltd.
Kam Phor Dee Co., Ltd.
Toh Gloam Television Co., Ltd.
Bangfire Studio Co., Ltd.
Kumkubkarndee Co., Ltd.
Workpoint Entertainment Public Company Limited is a Thai media company. The company and its subsidiaries do business in television production, film making, event management, animation, publishing, event marketing and recording. The company was founded in 1989 by Phanya Nirunkul and Prapas Cholsaranon, and went public on the Stock Exchange of Thailand in 2004. The company, which has been called "the No. 1 TV producer in Thailand" by the Hollywood Reporter, has produced over eighty television programmes, with fifteen programmes broadcast weekly on free television in 2011. Mainly focusing on game shows, Workpoint's first production was Wethi Thong (Golden Stage), which was broadcast on Channel 7 from 1989 to 2007. It soon expanded into other genres and has produced variety shows, soap operas, sitcoms, animations and feature films. Its productions include the Asian Television Award-winning Game Jarachon, Fan Pan Tae, Todsagun Kid Game, Lharn Phoo Koo E-Joo and Wittaya Subphayuth. Two if its productions, Lharn Phoo Koo E-Joo and Talok Hok Chak, have also received nominations for the International Emmy Awards.
Workpoint's productions have from time to time been the subject of various controversies. Popular programmes including Fan Pan Tae and Todsagun Game have seen criticisms of inaccuracy and allegations of being rigged. In 2012, the second season of Thailand's Got Talent became subject of intense criticism when a contestant who displayed her breasts on stage was revealed to have been paid by the organisers in order to boost ratings.
- "About Workpoint". Workpoint Entertainment. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- Gershon, Joel (29 August 2006). "Work space: new digs let producer spread out". Hollywood Reporter.
- Profile's Workpoint Entertainment Thailand (promotional video). Workpoint Entertainment. 2011. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- Chanasongkram, Kanokporn (19 November 2010). "The universal language of laughter". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 13 March 2012.
- "Contestant's topless painting 'paid PR stunt'". Bangkok Post. 19 June 2012. Archived from the original on 20 June 2012. Retrieved 20 June 2012.