World's Weirdest Restaurants
|World's Weirdest Restaurants|
|Genre||Food reality television|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||28|
|Executive producer(s)||David Paperny
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Paperny Entertainment|
|Original channel||Food Network Canada|
|Original airing||April 4, 2012|
World's Weirdest Restaurants is a Canadian reality television series produced by Paperny Entertainment that airs on Food Network Canada. The series follows host Bob Blumer as he travels the world searching for weird and unusual restaurants. Several of the Japan episodes featured TV host and arranger La Carmina, who wrote a book about bizarre Tokyo theme restaurants. Among the restaurants featured include a nudist restaurant in New York, a Japanese restaurant with monkey waiters, and Taiwanese restaurant which serves curry from miniature toilets. The series, which premiered April 4, 2012, has filmed in a number of cities around the world, including Tokyo, New York, Taipei, London and Vancouver.
- "10 Contiki Questions with Travel TV Host & Writer La Carmina". Blog.contiki.com. 2013-02-04. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- "La Carmina". Ladiesofsteampunk.com. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- "Tokyo Guide via Fashion Blogger, La Carmina". Blog.posse.com. Retrieved 2013-07-30.
- Stainsby, Mia. "Dig in at the world’s weirdest restaurants", Ottawa Citizen. April 2, 2012. Accessed June 20, 2012.
- Wellman, Victoria. "Curry from a toilet bowl, naked dinner guests and waiters paid to insult you: New show reveals the world's weirdest restaurants", Daily Mail, March 27, 2012. Accessed June 20, 2012.
|This article about a television show originating in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|