World Cup Soccer (pinball)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|World Cup Soccer|
|Release date||July 1994|
|Designer(s)||Designer: John Popadiuk, Larry DeMar
Programmers: Larry DeMar, Matt Coriale
Artwork: Kevin O'Connor
Mechanics: Jack Skalon
Music / Sound: Vince Pontarelli
|Production run||8,743 units (confirmed)|
- Raiden, a character from the Mortal Kombat fighting series, makes a cameo in a bonus round.
- Inexplicably, the flyer for the machine depicts an American football field instead of a soccer field in the background. However, the stadium shown is the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, which held eight games during the 1994 World Cup, among them the final, the third place match, a semifinal and a game of the Round of 16.
That might be a football field in the flyer, but it is Soldier Field in Chicago. Which also held games, this is NOT The Rose Bowl.
- IPDB listing for World Cup Soccer
- World Cup Soccer on Pinside.com
- World Cup Soccer promo video (part 1)
- World Cup Soccer promo video (part 2)
- Recent Auction Results for World Cup Soccer
|This pinball article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|