World Customs Journal
The World Customs Journal (ISSN 1834-6707) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that is published twice a year. It was launched at the World Customs Organization's second annual PICARD conference, held in Brussels on 27-28 March 2007.
The journal is published by the Centre for and Excise Studies (CCES), Charles Sturt University, Australia, and the University of Münster, Germany, in association with the International Network of Customs Universities (INCU).
- Security: Volume 1, Number 2, September 2007
- Trade Facilitation: Volume 2, Number 1, April 2008
- Capacity building: Volume 2, Number 2, October 2008
- The use of information and communications technology (ICT) in the cross-border environment: Volume 3, Number 1, April 2009
- International Network of Customs Universities
- WCO PICARD Programme
- World Customs Journal's Website
- Index of all issues
|This article about a social science journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.