World Customs Journal
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The World Customs Journal (ISSN 1834-6707) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that is published twice a year. It was launched at the World Customs Organization's second annual PICARD conference, held in Brussels on 27-28 March 2007.
- Security: Volume 1, Number 2, September 2007
- Trade Facilitation: Volume 2, Number 1, April 2008
- Capacity building: Volume 2, Number 2, October 2008
- The use of information and communications technology (ICT) in the cross-border environment: Volume 3, Number 1, April 2009
- International Network of Customs Universities
- WCO PICARD Programme
- World Customs Journal's Website
- Index of all issues
|This article about a social science journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.