World Education Services
|Headquarters||United States, Canada|
World Education Services (WES) is a nonprofit organization that provides credential evaluations for international students and immigrants planning to continue their studies or work in the U.S. and Canada. Founded in 1974, it is based in New York City and has regional offices in Chicago; Washington, D.C.; and Toronto.
WES evaluates approximately 50,000 credentials a year, making it the largest credential evaluator in North America; the organization has completed over 750,000 evaluations since it was founded.
WES is accredited by and is a charter member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) and a member of the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada (ACESC). The U.S. Department of Education's website lists NACES as one of two foreign credential accrediting agencies in the country.
The mission of World Education Services is to foster the integration of persons educated in foreign countries into academic and professional settings.
Products and services 
International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP): A WES service that sends certified transcripts and an evaluation report to academic institutions in one package. WES also stores the documents and information indefinitely for future academic or professional use.
Automated International Credential Evaluation System (AICES): A customized database developed by WES to evaluate academic credentials; contains information on the education systems of 217 countries, 36,969 foreign institutions, 18,288 academic credentials, and 2,498 grading scales.
- "World Education Services, International Academic Credential Evaluation, Canadian Office". Peel.cioc.ca. 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Naces® Members - World Education Services, Inc". Naces.org. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "World Education Services (WES) Careers and Employment". Indeed.com. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "AICE". Retrieved 2012-12-08.
- "Transcript and Evaluation - Incoming Transfer Students | International Students | Spring Arbor University". Arbor.edu. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "WES-iGPA-Transcript Evaluation". Msinus.com. Retrieved 2011-09-13.