World Marriage Day
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2012)|
World Marriage Day is an observance sponsored by American organisation Worldwide Marriage Encounter, associated with the Catholic Marriage Encounter movement and observed on second Sunday of February each year. 
Its purpose is declared to be: "World Marriage Day honors husband and wife as the foundation of the family, the basic unit of society. It salutes the beauty of their faithfulness, sacrifice and joy in daily married life."
- "World Marriage Day". Retrieved 25 February 2012.
World Marriage Day is sponsored by Worldwide Marriage Encounter.
- "History of Worldwide Marriage Encounter". Worldwide Marriage Encounter. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- marriage.about.com – Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- wmd.wwme.org – Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- "Purpose and History". World Marriage Day. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
|This Christianity-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|