Worldview Broadcasting Channel
|Worldview Broadcasting Channel|
|Launched||April 1, 2012|
|Owned by||Worldview Broadcasting Channel (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Picture format||SDTV (480i 4:3)
PAL (576i 4:3)
DVB-T (Digital UHF)
HDTV (1080i 16:9)
|Broadcast area||Klang Valley and Selangor|
|Headquarters||WBC Television Centre Headquarters
Golden Screen Cinemas Complex
Level 3, Suria KLCC
Petronas Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Cheras 50088 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Telephone: (60-3) 2780 5701
Faxsimile: (60-3) 2780 5701
|Klang Valley and Selangor||39 UHF (615.250-MHz)|
Worldwide Broadcasting Channel is a free news channel, owned by Worldview Broadcasting Channel (M) Sdn Bhd. It started test transmission on December 1, 2011. It can be normally tuned on UHF 39 (615.25 MHz) in Klang Valley and Selangor). Its test transmission time is 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. It broadcasts from its headquarters in Petronas Twin Towers at Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. It was test of transmission on 1 January 2012, pre-launched on Thursday, 1 March 2012 and officially launched it started began broadcasting metropolitan on 1 April 2012. WBC broadcasts for six hours daily from 18:00 until 00:00 MST. WBC currently broadcasts via UHF on Channel 39 with video frequency used 615.250-MHz & audio frequency used 620.750-MHz by the television transmitter of tower at Menara TV3 form complex of Bukit Sungai Besi raised as high at 20 kilowatt & obtaned form antenna by 300 metre.
On 1 March 2012, TV3 news broadcast was aired live from Bandar Utama, Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor on WBC in daily at 20:00 until 21:00 MST. On 2 April 2012, WBC and KLSE partnership called as "Bisnes Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur Business)" is a business and financial news programmes a subsidiary of KLSE. Malay newspaper carries the television schedule listings of the channel was officially launched on 1 April 2012. However, this channel have been closed down since October 2012 due to financial problems.
- 1 History
- 2 Broadcast area
- 3 Programmes
- 4 National Anthem
- 5 Transmission hours
- 6 Test Card
- 7 Clock ident
- 8 News
- 9 Opening and Closing times
- 10 News anchor
- 11 References
WBC was established on 1 October 2011 a private commercial owned company it starting founded.
Technical of Transmission
WBC was first technical aired on 1 November 2011 by the coverage of broadcast air time only for the area of Klang Valley with a technican broadcasts used is only a few hours per day to play an Indonesian music.
Test of Transmission
WBC was test of transmission by airing music video mostly in Indonesian on 1 January 2012 from 18:00 until 20:00 MST on daily.
WBC was pre-launched on 1 March 2012 18:00 until 21:00 MST daily will one day before the official broadcast metropolitan of pre-inaugural broadcast area of Klang Valley on Channel 39 video frequency used 615.250-MHz and audio frequency used 620.750-MHz via UHF with television transmitter of tower at Menara TV3 form complex of Bukit Sungai Besi form 1 March until Saturday, 31 March 2012 it was content broadcast used ofter two programmes (news relayed & movie premiere) such.
Grand Launching of WBC: "Welcome to WBC"
WBC was officially inaugurated by Toni Braxton was accompanied by Ecstasia Sanders and Agam Darshi on 1 April 2012 at 21:00 MST to start the live telecast of "Grand Launching" from Petronas Twin Towers was grand opening by the Kuala Lumpur commercial free-to-air terrestrial channel with signature inscription and pressing the button on the video camera add new broadcast hours longer than six hour transmissions from 18:00 until 00:00 MST daily went on air in Klang Valley on Channel 39 with the was aired full programmes to full content broadcast such: drama, music video, news bulletin, blockbuster movie premiere and current affairs.
|Site||Bukit Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur|
|Coverage Area||Kuala Lumpur, Petaling, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Klang, Selayang, Ampang Jaya & Kajang.|
|State||Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur|
|Site||Bukit Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur|
|Coverage Area||Petaling, Hulu Langat, Klang, Gombak, Kuala Langat, Sepang, Kuala Selangor, Hulu Selangor & Sabak Bernam.|
All programmes with carry of the WBC's logo at the top right corner of the screen throughout the programme.
- Hits Beat (Indonesian music video on daily at 21:00 until 22:00 MST was launched on 2 April 2012)
- Berita WBC/WBC News (WBC's flagship daily evening news bulletin programmes on daily at 20:00 until 21:00 MST was launched on 1 April 2012)
- Dokumentari Kuala Lumpur (WBC's metropolitan documentary programmes on weekend at 19:00 until 19:30 MST was launched on 1 April 2012)
- Sinetron (Indonesian television series on daily at 18:00 until 19:00 MST with Indonesian dubbed and Malay subtitle was launched on 1 April 2012)
- Satria (Indosiar 2011–2012/2 April 2012 – 7 June 2012)
- Calon Bini (SCTV 2011/8 June 2012 – 13 September 2012)
- 2 Dewi (Indosiar 2011/14 September 2012 – 25 October 2012)
- Saranghae I Love You (Indosiar 2012/26 October 2012-24 November 2012)
- Harkat Wanita (RCTI 1996/25 November 2012 – 9 December 2012)
- Anak & Ibuku Season 1 (Indosiar 2000/10 December 2012 – 16 December 2012)
- Anak & Ibuku Season 2 (Indosiar 2001/17 December 2012 – 6 January 2013)
- Permata Hati (SCTV 2001/7 January 2013 – 5 February 2013)
- Buah Hati Yang Hilang (MNCTV 2001/6 February 2013 – 5 March 2013)
- Cinta dan Dusta (ANTV 1997/6 March 2013 – 23 March 2013)
- Cinta RockStar (SCTV 2012/24 March 2013 – 17 April 2013)
- Cinta 7 Susun (RCTI 2013/18 April 2013 – 17 June 2013)
- Dia Anakku (Indosiar 2010–2011/18 June 2013 – 18 December 2013)
- Go Go Girls (Trans TV 2011/19 December 2013 – 9 January 2014)
- Fathiyah Season 1 (MNCTV 2012/10 January 2014 – 7 May 2014)
- Fathiyah Season 2 (MNCTV 2012/8 May 2014 – 6 June 2014)
- Tersanjung (Indosiar 1998/7 June 2014 – 19 February 2015)
- Cinta Cenat Cenut Season 1 (Trans TV 2011/20 February 2015 – 27 March 2015)
- Cinta Cenat Cenut Season 2 (Trans TV 2011–2012/28 March 2015 – 22 April 2015)
- Cinta Cenat Cenut Season 3 (Trans TV 2012/23 April 2015 – 12 May 2015)
- Tukang Bubur Naik Haji The Series (RCTI 2012-now/26 May 2015-31 December 2016)
- Istri Yang Dikhianati (MNCTV 2013/1 January 2017-30 June 2017)
- Berbagi Cinta (MNCTV 2012-2013/1 July 2017-now)
- Indonesian Box Office (Indonesian blockbuster movie premiere on daily at 22:00 until 00:00 MST with Indonesian dubbed and Malay subtitle was launched on 1 March 2012)
- Lintas Kuala Lumpur (WBC's metropolitan current affairs programmes on daily at 19:30 until 20:00 MST was launched on 1 April 2012)
- Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (WBC and KLSE's metropolitan business and financial news programmes on weekday at 19:00 until 19:30 MST was launched on 2 April 2012)
Negaraku (National Anthem of Malaysia) was introduced by Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra with Salsa star Chelsea Olivia Wijaya with dubbing work for the drama Segalanya Cinta image with Malay version into audio and lyrics.
Transmission hours are from eighteen hours in daily.
- 1 January 2012-29 February 2012 (Test of Transmission)
- 18:00-20:00 MST (two hours daily).
- 1 March 2012 – 31 March 2012 (Pre-launched)
- 18:00-21:00 MST (three hours daily).
- 1 April 2012-now
- 18:00-00:00 MST (six hours daily).
- WBC Feed
- Multiburst with the text in the under box "WORLDVIEW BROADCASTING CHANNEL" (down to central font) with beep as the test card.
The clock had used by the digital clock is used to countdown to the top of the hour as a lead-in to live news bulletins and Islamic call prayer.
Berita WBC/WBC News with similar to the narration Buletin Utama TV3 by the metropolitan map background, metropolitan landmark and video news slideshow with similar to the Berita RTM Era 70-80s main theme music.
Opening and Closing times
WBC starts up with test pattern (pre-start up), national anthem was broadcasts the begin and station ident.
WBC closes down with station ident, national anthem and test pattern was broadcasts the end.
- Jonathan Charles
- Tony Birtley
- David Hawkins
- Paul Jansen
- Abel (Marsha Aruan)
- Indah (Maudy Ayunda)
- Dinda (Kesha Ratuliu)
- Putri Yuyun
- Clara Citra Prasasti
- Sherin Nindita Putri
- Rina Aminarti
- Ratna Amanda Putri
- Friska Situmolang
- "New local TV channel to air on April". The Sun Daily. 2011-12-07.
- Mohsin Abdullah (19 October 2012). "WBC employees seek HR ministry’s help". fz.com. Retrieved 6 July 2014.