|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008)
Worldwide Biggies is a digital entertainment studio that creates original multimedia outlet (online, TV, film, mobile and consumer products) entertainment products for a diverse age range of consumers, including computer generated (CG) features, hi-definition (HD) movies and television series, direct to DVD series, and broadband and mobile content aimed at the family entertainment audience. It has recently received investments totaling $9 million from NBC Universal, Hearst Corporation, Alan Patricof’s Greycroft Partners, Platform Equity and PrismVentureWorks.
Worldwide Biggies was founded by Albie Hecht, former president of Nickelodeon Entertainment and Spike TV.
Worldwide Biggies’ multi-platform projects include:
- The Princess Bride Online Game: the official online animated game companion to the classic hit movie to launch summer 2008
- Worldwide Fido: The internet home for dog videos. www.worldwidefido.com
- MoCap, LLC: webisode series and game created for Spike launched in November 2007
- Star vs Star: Fantasy ports game for celebrity gossip, in partnership with TMZ.com, launched in August 2007
- The Naked Brothers Band: launched on Nickelodeon and Nick.com in 2007
- The Video Game Awards: created by Hecht while he was president of Spike TV