Worship is Michael W. Smith's sixteenth album. The album, Smith's first album of contemporary worship music, was recorded live and was released on Reunion Records.
Smith sang "Above All" at President George W. Bush's 2001 inaugural prayer service. In 2002, he released a follow-up album Worship Again and a DVD comprising selections from both albums.
||"The Heart of Worship"
||"Draw Me Close"
||"Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus"
||Helen H. Lemmel
||"Open the Eyes of My Heart"
||Lenny LeBlanc, Baloche
||"Let It Rain"
||Michael W. Smith
||"More Love, More Power"
||Jude del Hierro
||Deborah D. Smith, Michael W. Smith
||"Above All (studio version)"
- Michael W. Smith: vocals, piano, programming (12)
- Raymond Boyd: drums
- Jim Daneker: keyboards, MIDI programming, programming (12)
- David Davidson: violin & viola
- Brent Milligan: bass guitar
- David Hamilton: keyboards, music director, orchestra arrangement & conductor (12)
- Wes King: acoustic guitars
- Glenn Pearce: electric guitars
- Jerry McPherson: additional guitars (12)
- Ken Lewis: percussion (12)
- Kent Hooper: programming (13)
- The Nashville String Machine: orchestra (12)
- Carl Gorodetzky: contractor
- Ric Dominico: music preparation
- Spoken word: Anna Smith, Emily Smith & Darren Whitehead
- Additional vocals (12,13): Leigh Cappillino, Christine Dente, Darwin Hobbs, Kristie Mays, Fiona Mellett, Leanne Palmore, Chance Scoggins & Terry White
- Choir: Chris Rice, Amy Grant, Mark Schultz, Geron Davis, Greg Long, Becky Davis; Phillips, Craig & Dean; Erin O'Donnell, Shaun Groves, Out of Eden, Allison Redman, Mike Carpino, Raphael Giglio, Ginny Owens, Kelly Minter, Cindy Morgan, Darwin Hobbs, Wes King, Perry & Nathan Walters (of Plus One)
- Producers: Michael W. Smith & Tom Laune
- Executive Producer: Michael W. Smith
- Engineer & mix: Tom Laune
- Strings (12) engineered by Lynn Fuston
- Live recording engineers: Brent King & Rob Burrell
- Protools & editing: Rob Burrell
- Remote recording system: Joel Singer
- House engineer: Eric Elwell
- Set Design & cover illustration: Jimmy Abegg
- Stage Manager: Bobby Simmons
- On stage monitors: Shane Hamill
- Video & imaging production: Jim Goodrich & Raphael Giglio
- Production Coordinators: Eric Elwell & Jason McArthur
- Production manager: Chris Schultz
- Photography: Ben Pearson & Glen Rose