From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up worship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Worship is an act of religious devotion usually directed towards a deity.
Worship may also refer to:
- Contemporary worship music
- Worship (style), an honorific prefix
- Worship (Michael W. Smith album), 2001
- Worship (A Place to Bury Strangers album), 2012
- Worship, a Roman Catholic hymnal -- see List of hymnals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Worship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.