From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wotton may refer to:
- Wotton, Devon
- Wotton, Gloucester
- Wotton, Surrey
- Wotton House, Surrey, a Grade II listed building. Originally a country house and the seat of the Evelyn family, it is now a training and conference centre.
- Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire
- Wotton Underwood, Buckinghamshire
- Wotton House (or Wotton), a Grade I listed building a country house in the English Baroque style, that was for many centuries the Grenville family seat.
- Wotton, Quebec, Canada
- David Wotton, Australian politician
- Edward Wotton, English zoologist
- Henry Wotton, English author and diplomat
- Mark Wotton, Canadian ice hockey player
- Nicholas Wotton, English diplomat
- Paul Wotton, football player for Plymouth Argyle
- Rob Wotton, sports news presenter/reporter
- William Wotton, linguist, historian, and critic
- Lord Henry Wotton, a character in Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Wotton (hundred), an ancient subdivision of the county of Surrey, England
- Wotton Tramway
- Wooton School, fictional prep school from the book, The Catcher in the Rye
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.