From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wounded Knee may
- Wounded Knee, South Dakota
- Wounded Knee Massacre of 1890
- or the Wounded Knee Battlefield, a U.S. National Historic Landmarked site of the massacre
- Wounded Knee incident of 1973
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, a 1970 book by Dee Brown, which chronicles events leading up to the Wounded Knee Massacre
- American Names, a poem by Stephen Vincent Benèt ends with the lines, "I shall not be there. I shall rise and pass. Bury my heart at Wounded Knee."
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (film), a 2007 film adaptation of the Dee Brown book, produced by HBO Films
- "We Were All Wounded at Wounded Knee", a 1973 song by the Native American rock band Redbone, about the Wounded Knee Massacre of 1890
- "Wounded Knee" (song), a 1989 song on Nik Kershaw's The Works
- "Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee", a 1992 song by Buffy Sainte-Marie
- "Wounded Knee", a 1993 instrumental piece by Primus (band) from the album Pork Soda
- "Blackbird", a 1997 song to commemorate Wounded Knee written and sung by Paul and Tim Frantzich from the album Sibling Revelry copyright Heartwing/Feed Them With Musichttps://soundcloud.com/jefftallakson/12-blackbird-fb
- "Wounded Knee", a 1997 song by Walela.
- Wounded Knees, an American band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wounded Knee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.