Mol at the 2009 Driedaagse van West-Vlaanderen.
|Full name||Wouter Mol|
17 April 1982 |
Nibbixwoud, the Netherlands
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||83 kg (183 lb)|
|Tour of Qatar (2010)|
2012 Tour Down Under
One tradition of the Tour Down Under is that the fans choose an unknown rider and treat him the way they would a star, by mobbing him at hotels and painting his name on the road. The rider must be a non-English speaking domestique who most likely will not get a start at a major race and will simply act as a bottle carrier. For 2012, Vacansoleil-DCM rider Mol was chosen.
- 1st Grand Prix du 1er mai - Prix d'honneur Vic De Bruyne
- 4th GP de Dourges-Hénin-Beaumont
- 6th Omloop van het Houtland
- 7th Ronde van Overijssel
- 1st Overall Tour of Qatar
- 3rd Batavus Prorace
- 6th GP Herning
- 7th Dwars door Vlaanderen
- 9th Arno Wallaard Memorial
- 9th Grote Prijs Stad Zottegem
- Ben Delaney (11 February 2010). "Wouter who? A little about the Tour of Qatar’s race leader".
- "Mol retires from professional cycling". Cyclingnews.com (Future plc). 17 December 2013. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- Atkins, Ben (3 January 2012). "Vacansoleil-DCM presented with twelve new riders for 2012". VeloNation (VeloNation LLC). Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Wouter Mol picked by Australian fans". The Inner Ring (WordPress). 13 January 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- "Vacansoleil finalizes 2010 squad". Cyclingnews.com. 20 October 2009.
- "Second Qatar win for Chicchi as Wouter Mol takes surprise overall win". Cycling Weekly. 12 February 2010.
Media related to Wouter Mol at Wikimedia Commons