Mol at the 2009 Driedaagse van West-Vlaanderen.
|Full name||Wouter Mol|
17 April 1982 |
Nibbixwoud, the Netherlands
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||83 kg (183 lb)|
|Current team||Vastgoedservice-Golden Palace|
|Tour of Qatar (2010)|
|Infobox last updated on
25 May 2014
2012 Tour Down Under
One tradition of the Tour Down Under is that the fans choose an unknown rider and treat him the way they would a star, by mobbing him at hotels and painting his name on the road. The rider must be a non-English speaking domestique who most likely will not get a start at a major race and will simply act as a bottle carrier. For 2012, Vacansoleil-DCM rider Mol was chosen.
- 1st Grand Prix du 1er mai - Prix d'honneur Vic De Bruyne
- 4th GP de Dourges-Hénin-Beaumont
- 6th Omloop van het Houtland
- 7th Ronde van Overijssel
- 1st Overall Tour of Qatar
- 3rd Batavus Prorace
- 6th GP Herning
- 7th Dwars door Vlaanderen
- 9th Arno Wallaard Memorial
- 9th Grote Prijs Stad Zottegem
- 3rd Grote Prijs Stad Zottegem
- 6th Overall World Ports Classic
- 10th Kampioenschap van Vlaanderen
- 6th Omloop der Kempen
- "Mol retires from professional cycling". Cyclingnews.com (Future plc). 17 December 2013. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- Ben Delaney (11 February 2010). "Wouter who? A little about the Tour of Qatar’s race leader".
- Górska, Aleksandra (1 March 2014). "Mol replaces Keizer in the Veranclassic – Doltcini team". CyclingQuotes (JJnet.dk A/S). Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Atkins, Ben (3 January 2012). "Vacansoleil-DCM presented with twelve new riders for 2012". VeloNation (VeloNation LLC). Retrieved 7 January 2012.
- "Wouter Mol picked by Australian fans". The Inner Ring (WordPress). 13 January 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- "Vacansoleil finalizes 2010 squad". Cyclingnews.com. 20 October 2009.
- "Second Qatar win for Chicchi as Wouter Mol takes surprise overall win". Cycling Weekly. 12 February 2010.
Media related to Wouter Mol at Wikimedia Commons