From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wrangle or similar can mean:-
- Wrangle, Lincolnshire, a village in Lincolnshire, England.
- As an intransitive verb, to bicker, or argue angrily and noisily.
- As a transitive verb, to herd horses or other livestock.
- Wrangel Island, a Russian island in the Arctic Ocean.
- Wrangler (disambiguation)
- Wrangel (disambiguation)
- Rangel (disambiguation)
- In falconry, rangle is stones that a hawk eats to help it to digest its food.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.