From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wrath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wrath or anger, usually associated with violence, violent reaction, or acting out.
Wrath may also refer to:
- Wrath as one of the Seven deadly sins in Roman Catholic doctrine
- Wrath (comics), two fictional supervillains (1984 and 2008)
- Wrath (Iris album), an Iris album
- Wrath (Lamb of God album), a Lamb of God album
- Wrath, a character in the Fullmetal Alchemist anime and manga
- "The Wrath", a song by Vader from the album De Profundis
- Wrath Records, UK independent record label
- Bryan Clark (born 1964), wrestler using ring name Wrath
- "Wrath", episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 3)
- Cape Wrath, Sutherland, Scotland
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion pack for World of Warcraft[relevant? ]
- All pages beginning with "Wrath" - includes many "Wrath of ... " titles
- Mass destruction (disambiguation)
- Rage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wrath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.