From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wraxall may refer to:
- Baron Wraxall, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Wraxall baronets, of Somerset, England
- Sir Nathaniel Wraxall, 1st Baronet (1751–1831), an English author
- Peter Wraxall (died 1759), English official in New York Province
- South Wraxall Manor,is a Grade I listed country house which dates from the early 15th century
- Wraxall, Dorset, England, a civil parish including Higher Wraxall and Lower Wraxall
- Wraxall and Failand, a civil parish in North Somerset, England, including:
- Wraxall, Somerset, a village in the parish
- South Wraxall, Wiltshire, England
- North Wraxall, Wiltshire, England
- Upper Wraxall, Wiltshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wraxall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.