From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wrigley may refer to:
- Wrigley Company, a chewing gum manufacturer
- EG Wrigley and Company, a British car, car component and mechanical parts manufacturer
- Wrigley Building, a skyscraper in Chicago
- Wrigley Field, a baseball field in Chicago
- Wrigley, Kentucky, United States
- Wrigley, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Wrigley National Midget Tournament, Canadian ice hockey tournament (1973-1978)
- The Wrigley Sisters, a folk music duo
- Henry Wrigley, aviator
- Kurt Wrigley, Australian rugby league footballer
- C N Wrigley, Principal of Karachi Grammar School
- Sir Tony Wrigley (born 1931), historical demographer
- Drew Wrigley, Lieutenant Governor of North Dakota
- In the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- William Wrigley, Jr. (1861–1932), founder of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Philip K. Wrigley (1894–1977), son of William Wrigley Jr.
- William Wrigley III (1933–1999), son of Philip K. Wrigley
- William Wrigley, Jr. II (born 1963), son of William Wrigley III and current chairman of the company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.