From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up write in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Write or Writer can refer to Writing, but also may refer to:
- Authoring documents.
- Musical composition
- a screenwriter, someone who writes a screenplay for film and animation Etc.
In computing, "write" can generically refer to input/output operations that commit data to memory, a mass storage device, or other output.
"write" can also refer to:
- Windows Write, the early Microsoft Windows word processor
- pfs:Write, an early word processor for IBM PCs of the late 1980s
- write (Unix), a Unix shell command that allows the user to send messages to other users
- write (system call), a system call that implements low-level file writing operations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Write.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.