|Awarded for||The college football player "who best combines exemplary community service with athletic and academic achievement"|
|Location||Fort Walton Beach, Florida|
|Presented by||All Sports Association of Fort Walton Beach|
|Currently held by||Deterrian Shackelford|
The Wuerffel Trophy is an award given annually in honor of former University of Florida and Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Danny Wuerffel by the All Sports Association  of Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Wuerffel graduated from Fort Walton Beach High School) to the college football player "who best combines exemplary community service with athletic and academic achievement".  The trophy, designed by W. Stanley Proctor, shows Wuerffel praying after scoring a touchdown.  
|2006||Joel Penton||DT||Ohio State|
|2008||Tim Tebow ||QB||Florida|
|2009||Tim Hiller||QB||Western Michigan|
- Hannigan, Joni B. (8 October 2014). "Danny Wuerffel enshrined in new College Football Hall of Fame, thanks God". Christian Examiner. Retrieved 24 October 2014.
- Blevins, Dave (2012). College Football Awards: All National and Conference Winners Through 2010. McFarland. p. 71. ISBN 9780786490806.
- "W. Stanley "Sandy" Proctor — Member 39". Florida Artists Hall of Fame. Florida Division of Cultural Affairs, a division of the Florida Department of State. Retrieved August 20, 2014.
- "The Wuerffel Trophy news". Fort Walton Beach, Florida: All Sports Association. 2014. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- Hines, Jesse (2012). Tebow Time: Insights on Winning from Football's Rising Star. Penguin. p. 39. ISBN 9781101612743.