|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
|State electorate(s)||Electoral district of Ipswich West|
Wulkuraka has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- over Bremer River between Tallon Street, Sadliers Crossing and Dixon Street: Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge
- Wulkuraka: Sandstone Railway Culvert and Remains
Wulkuraka is located approximately 1 hours drive to Brisbane. It is located near Royal Australian Air Force Base, Amberley. It is in close vicinity of shops and services, however is undeveloped and located on the outer suburbs of Ipswich. Wulkuraka is a peaceful suburb with large bushland topography.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Wulkuraka (Ipswich City) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-02-28.
- Place name details
- "Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge (entry 138)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Sandstone Railway Culvert and Remains (entry 19646)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
Walkuraka is close to Brassall and Karrabin. These suburbs are all within the vicinity of Ipswich Shire. Bus Services run between the suburbs stopping in all major streets.
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|