|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
|State electorate(s)||Electoral district of Ipswich West|
Wulkuraka has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- over Bremer River between Tallon Street, Sadliers Crossing and Dixon Street: Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge
- Wulkuraka: Sandstone Railway Culvert and Remains
Wulkuraka is located approximately 1 hours drive to Brisbane. It is located near Royal Australian Air Force Base, Amberley. It is in close vicinity of shops and services, however is undeveloped and located on the outer suburbs of Ipswich. Wulkuraka is a peaceful suburb with large bushland topography.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Wulkuraka (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- Place name details
- "Sadliers Crossing Railway Bridge (entry 138)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Sandstone Railway Culvert and Remains (entry 19646)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|