From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wylie may refer to:
- Wylie (surname)
- Wylie (person), Aboriginal companion of Edward John Eyre during his crossing of the Nullarbor Plain in Australia
In the United States
- Lake Wylie, South Carolina
- Wylie Township, Minnesota
- Wylie, Collin County, Texas
- Wylie, Taylor County, Texas
- Wylie transliteration for Tibetan script
- Wylie House Museum a historic house museum of Indiana University's first president Andrew Wylie, in Bloomington, IN
- Wylie Burp, a character from the film An American Tail: Fievel Goes West
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.