Wyoming Highway 339
|Maintained by WYDOT|
|Length:||1.02 mi (1.64 km)|
|West end:||I‑90 / US 14 / US 87 northwest of Sheridan|
|East end:||WYO 338 north of Sheridan|
Wyoming Highway 339 begins its western end at Interstate 90/US 14/US 87 (exit 16) and travels east just over 1 mile to end at Wyoming Highway 338 (Decker Road). WYO 338 travels south to serve Sheridan as well as north to the Montana State Line and Decker, Montana.
The entire route is in Sheridan County.
|northwest of Sheridan||0.00||0.00||I‑90 / US 14 / US 87||Western terminus of WYO 339
Exit 16 (I-90/US 14/US 87)
|north of Sheridan||1.02||1.64||WYO 338||Eastern terminus of WYO 339|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- WYDOT. Wyoming Department of Transportation Reference Marker Book - November 2004 (Map). http://www.dot.state.wy.us/webdav/site/wydot/shared/Planning/Reference%20Marker%20Book.pdf. Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- Yahoo Maps. Overview Map of Wyoming Highway 339 (Map). http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=44.883888&lon=-106.993217&zoom=14&q1=44.884967%2C-107.005469&q2=44.882595%2C-106.986243. Retrieved 2011-02-23.
- aaroads.com - Wyoming Highway 339
- Wyoming Highway 339, WYO 338 to I-90/US-14/US-87
- Sheridan Point of Entry, Wyoming Highway Patrol, retrieved 2011-02-24