From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
X-radiation (composed of X-rays) is a form of electromagnetic radiation.
It may also refer to:
- X-Ray Engine, a graphics engine used in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. videogame series
- Instruments (application) (formerly Xray), a performance visualizer built into Mac OS X v10.5
- X-Ray (ballet), Peter Martins' 1994 ballet to John Adams' Violin Concerto
- X-ray (chess) or X-ray attack, a chess tactic
- X-Ray (comics), a fictional character appearing in material published by Marvel Comics
- X-Ray, a member of the hip hop group Monsta Island Czars
- X-Ray music, see Dub music
- Government and military
- The letter X in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- A code name for an event of Operation Sandstone, a nuclear weapon test series conducted by the United States in April 1948
- Landing Zone X-Ray, a landing zone in the Battle of Ia Drang
- X-Ray (book), the title of the "unauthorized autobiography" of Ray Davies, founding member of the Kinks
- XRay Magazine, a magazine based in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded by Stephen Novotni and Arie Vandenberg
- The Lady With the X-Ray Eyes, a 1934 absurdist fiction novel by Svetoslav Minkov
- X-Ray, a short-lived magazine associated with XFM radio in London
- XRAY Model Racing Cars, a high-end radio-controlled car company
- X-ray vision, the fictional ability of a character to see through outer layers of objects or clothing on people
- A character from the book Holes (novel)
- X-Ray is the first and only single from album Caution by Canadian band Left Spine Down.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.