From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XA, xA, or xa may refer to:
- Chi Alpha, a Christian college group
- Extended addressing, a processor architecture first introduced by IBM in 1981 in the System/370 model 3081 mainframe computer
- eXtended Architecture, a standard for Global Transactions. X/Open_XA
- eXtended Architecture, a standard for CD-ROM. CD-ROM_XA
- Abbreviation for the name Christa
- Scion xA, a car
- X/Open XA, a distributed transaction processing specification
- Fantom-X, a synthesizer made by Roland Corporation
- Olympus XA, a camera
- a Maxis proprietary audio format for The Sims and SimCity 3000. Decoding is supported by FFmpeg
- ".xa". or ".XA", audio file extensions used in PlayStation and PSone
- Golden Dawn (political party), from the Greek initials.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.