From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XC may refer to:
- 90 (number) in Roman numerals
- Cross-country running
- Cross-country skiing
- Cross-country cycling
- Cross-country equestrianism
- Cross-country paragliding
- The exact cover problem of theoretical computer science
- XC, a model of the Ford Falcon
- Capacitive reactance or XC, a property of a capacitor
- Xavier College (Melbourne), a school in Australia
- XC Trains Ltd., the company name of the brand CrossCountry
- Xylene cyanol, a color marker used in gel electrophoresis
- Extensible Catalog, the University of Rochester's Project for FRBR model for library metadata
- XC Programming Language, a concurrent programming language developed by XMOS
- IATA Code for KD Air, a charter airline in Canada
- xeno-canto, a website for shared CC licensed birdsounds.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title XC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.