From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XCP is a three-letter abbreviation which may refer to:
- Copper, the ISO 4217 code for trading the metal
- Extended Copy Protection, a CD copy protection technique used on some Sony CD albums
- Xen Cloud Platform, open-source virtualization software
- Xavier College Preparatory (Arizona)
- Universal Measurement and Calibration Protocol, ASAM e.V. standard abbreviated XCP
- xCelerated Composition Platform, a Documentum application development platform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.