From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xoxo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
XOXO (eXtensible Open XHTML Outlines) is an XML microformat for outlines built on top of XHTML.
XOXO may also refer to:
- XOXO or hugs and kisses, a way to express affection (either x's or o's may represent kisses or hugs)
- XOXO (brand), a contemporary brand of clothing and accessories geared toward teenage girls
- XOXO Festival, an arts and technology festival and conference held annually in September in Portland, Oregon
- Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán, Mexico, commonly referred to as "Xoxo"
- XOXO (film), as of 2013, a projected horror film being directed by George Nolfi and produced by Darren Aronofsky
- XOXO, Panda and the New Kid Revival, a 2008 album by Her Space Holiday
- XOXO (album), the first album of the South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo
- "X.O.X.O.", a song by Miliyah Kato from the 2010 album Heaven'
- "XOXO", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from her 2014 album Colours
- "xoxo", a 2011 digital single from Humming Urban Stereo
- XOXO, a 2011 album by Casper
- "XOXOXO", a song by The Black Eyed Peas from the 2010 album The Beginning
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.