From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up XP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
XP may refer to:
- Windows XP, an operating system
- Athlon XP, a series of AMD microprocessors
- Extreme programming, a software development methodology
- XP, a complexity class in parameterized complexity
- Chi Rho, a Christian symbol
- Experience point, a unit of measurement in role-playing games
- Xeroderma pigmentosum, a genetic disorder
- Xtra Airways, by IATA code
- XP, an emoticon
- Microsoft Office XP, a Microsoft Office version
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.