From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xan may refer to:
- A diminutive name derived from Alexander, Alexandra or Alexandria
- Xan (Baldur's Gate) is a non-player character from the Baldur's Gate series of computer game
- The final boss from computer game Unreal Tournament and sequels
- A book by Patrick Tilley on alien invasion
- A monster from the NetHack computer game, based on the mythical Mayan insect
- A mythical or fantastic insect in the book Popul Vuh
- Slang for the drug Xanax
- An alternate spelling of Khan (title)
- A character from the novel The Children of Men by P.D. James
- An electronic dance music producer from Vancouver Canada featured on CBC Radio 3 aka Amadou Isaacs aka Teyshan
- A legendary and ancient race in the popular MMORPG Anarchy Online
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.