From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Xanadu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xanadu may refer to:
- Xanadu, China, or Shangdu, the summer capital of Kublai Khan's Yuan empire
- Xanadu (Titan), an enigmatic bright feature on the surface of Saturn's moon Titan
- Xanadu 2.0, the nickname of Bill Gates' futuristic private estate
- Xanadu Beach Resort & Marina in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- Xanadu House, a series of experimental homes built to showcase computers and automation in the home
- Xanadu Meadowlands or American Dream Meadowlands, a proposed mall in New Jersey, US
- Madrid Xanadú, a large shopping mall and entertainment center in Spain
Art, entertainment, and media
- Xanadu (film), a 1980 film starring Olivia Newton-John
- Xanadu (Citizen Kane), a mansion in the fictional biographical film Citizen Kane (1941)
- Xanadu (video game), a 1985 video game
- "Kubla Khan, or A Vision in a Dream. A Fragment", a poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, which popularised the name "Xanadu" for Shangdu
- Madame Xanadu, a DC comics character
- Xanadu, Mandrake the Magician's fictitious home of Mildred Couper
Companies and labels
- "The Legend of Xanadu", (Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich) (1968)
- "Xanadu" (Olivia Newton-John and Electric Light Orchestra song)
- "Xanadu" (Rush song) (1977)
- "Xanadu", a 2007 song by Moi Dix Mois from Dixanadu
- "Xanadu (A Vision in a Dream)", a 2001 song by Stormlord from At the Gates of Utopia
- Xanadu (musical), a Broadway musical based on the film
- Xanadu: The Marco Polo Musical (1953), a 1953 Seventh Army Musical
- Xanadu, ballet by Mildred Couper
- The virtual world of Xanadu from "Garage Kids", the pilot of Code Lyoko
- All pages beginning with "Xanadu"
- All pages with titles containing "Xanadu"
- Xandu (disambiguation)
- Shangdu (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xanadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.