From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Xanadu (disambiguation))
|Look up Xanadu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xanadu may refer to:
- Xanadu, China or Shangdu, the summer capital of Kublai Khan's Yuan empire
- Xanadu Beach Resort & Marina in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- Xanadu House, a series of experimental homes built to showcase computers and automation in the home
- Xanadu Meadowlands or American Dream Meadowlands, a proposed mall in New Jersey, US
- Madrid Xanadú, a large shopping mall and entertainment center in Spain
- Xanadu 2.0, the nickname of Bill Gates' futuristic private estate
- Xanadu (film), a 1980 film starring Olivia Newton-John
- Xanadu (soundtrack), the soundtrack of the film
- Xanadu (musical), a Broadway musical based on the film
- Xanadu (Citizen Kane), a mansion in the film Citizen Kane
- Xanadu Records, a jazz record label
- Xanadu (Menudo album) (1981)
- "Xanadu" (Rush song) (1977)
- Xanadu: The Marco Polo Musical, a 1953 Seventh Army Musical
- "Xanadu", a 2007 song by Moi Dix Mois from Dixanadu
- "Xanadu (A Vision in a Dream)", a 2001 song by Stormlord from At the Gates of Utopia
- Madame Xanadu, a DC comics character
- Xanadu, Mandrake the Magician's fictitious home
- Xanadu is mentioned in Kubla Khan
- Xanadu (video game), a 1985 video game
- Xanadu (Titan), an enigmatic bright feature on the surface of Saturn's moon Titan
- Project Xanadu, an early non-markup hypertext project
- AirAsia X's aviation callsign
- "Kubla Khan, or A Vision in a Dream. A Fragment", a poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, which popularised the name "Xanadu"
- All pages beginning with "Xanadu"
- All pages with titles containing "Xanadu"
- Xandu (disambiguation)
- Shangdu (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.