|Genres||Symphonic metal, Gothic metal (early)
Symphonic power metal (present)
|Years active||1994–1997, 1999–present|
|Labels||Napalm Records (2011–present)
Drakkar Entertainment (2003–2011)
|Past members||See below|
After various demos and great success on different MP3 portals, they released their first album in 2003, entitled Kill the Sun, which reached No. 98 on the German music charts. The follow-up album, Ravenheart (2004), stayed on the charts for seven weeks, reaching No. 36. In 2005 they released their third album, India, which reached No. 30 on the German charts. Xandria began recording their fourth album, Salomé – The Seventh Veil, on December 14, 2006. It was released on May 25, 2007 and reached No. 41 on the German charts.
Lisa Middelhauve resigned on April 30, 2008 citing personal reasons and discomfort in being the band's frontwoman. The band found a new singer in February 2009, Kerstin Bischof a.k.a. Lakonia, best known for her collaborations with the band Axxis. However, after just one year Kerstin Bischof decided to leave the band to concentrate on a different career, and Middelhauve replaced her for a series of concerts in Summer 2010. On December 19, 2010, Xandria announced the addition of 29 year old female singer Manuela Kraller to the group's ranks. Manuela Kraller made her live debut at the "Classic Meets Pop" event on January 7, 2011 at the Seidensticker Halle in Bielefeld, Germany.
On the 5th of February the band announced on their website and facebook page their new bass player Steven Wussow, along with the message that they will enter the studio again for their next studio album the same year.
Early Years and Kill the Sun 
The first incarnation of Xandria was formed by Marco in 1997, but quickly disbanded after recording one demo. The project was restarted with a different line-up in 1999.
|2003||Kill the Sun||98||—|
|2007||Salomé – The Seventh Veil||41||—|
Compilation albums 
|2008||Now & Forever – Best of Xandria|
|2000||Kill the Sun|
|2007||"Save My Life"||—||Salomé – The Seventh Veil|
1 Limited edition
Promo singles 
|2003||"Kill the Sun"||Kill the Sun|
|2005||"In Love with the Darkness"||India|
|2007||"Sisters of the Light"1||Salomé – The Seventh Veil|
1 As Xandria vs. Jesus on Extasy
Band members 
- Current members
- Marco Heubaum – vocals, guitar, keyboards (1997–present)
- Gerit Lamm – drums (1997–present)
- Philip Restemeier – guitar (2001–present)
- Manuela Kraller – vocals (2010–present)
- Steven Wussow – bass (2013–present)
- Former members
- Niki Weltz – drums (1994–1997)
- Manuel Vinke – guitar (1996–1997)
- Andreas Litschel – keyboards (1996–1997)
- Nicole Tobien – vocals (1997)
- Holger Vester – bass (1997)
- Jens Becker – guitar (1999–2000)
- Roland Krueger – bass (1999–2004)
- Andreas Maske – guitar (2000–2001)
- Nils Middelhauve – bass (2004–2012)
- Kerstin Bischof – vocals (2009–2010)
- Lisa Middelhauve – vocals, piano (2000–2008, 2010)
- "Xandria — Longplay-Chartverfolgung". musicline.de (in German). Phononet GmbH. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Xandria once again looking for lead singer". Blabbermouth. 18 February 2010. Retrieved 18 February 2010.
- "Xandria". Hitparade.ch. Hung Medien. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "Xandria — Single-Chartverfolgung". Musicline.de (in German). Phononet GmbH. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Xandria|