Most uses of Xavier are directly or indirectly derived from St. Francis Xavier and are therefore likely to have a Catholic connotation. It may refer to:
Xavier, a list of notable schools named after St. Francis Xavier, see List of schools named after Francis Xavier.
- Xavier: Renegade Angel, animated television series
- Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, fictional school based at the X-Mansion
- Professor X, (real name Charles Xavier), fictional Marvel Comics character
- "Xavier", a song by Dead Can Dance from the album Within the Realm of a Dying Sun
- Xavier Serbia, financial advisor who was sometimes referred to, during his days as a singer, as "Xavier de Menudo", the band he belonged to.
- Xabier, village of Navarre.
- Javier (disambiguation), the modern Spanish version
- St. Xavier (disambiguation)
- St. Francis Xavier (disambiguation)
- St. François Xavier, Manitoba
- Xavier School, Manila, Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.