Type of site
|Created by||Robert Buderi and Rebecca Zacks|
Xconomy is a business news website with news sites focusing on the regions of Boston, Boulder/Denver, Detroit, New York City, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Texas. The website was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in June 2007 by Robert Buderi, former Editor-in-Chief of MIT's Technology Review, and co-founded by Rebecca Zacks, the former managing editor of the New England Journal of Medicine's daily e-newsletter Physician’s First Watch. The original Xconomy site focused on the city of Boston, before opening another outlet in Seattle in 2008 and expanding to other regions afterwards. Since its founding, Xconomy has also entered the field of business-to-business event production.
- "Cities". Retrieved September 5, 2012.
- Rafat Ali (February 11, 2009). "Business News Blog Network XConomy Gets Second Round Funding". CBS News via paidcontent.org. Retrieved September 5, 2012.
- Xconomy (February 1, 2013). "About Our Mission, Team, and Ethics". Xconomy. Retrieved February 1, 2013.
- Scott Kirsner (June 3, 2010). "Xconomy planning to launch Silicon Valley site, ship Roush west". The Boston Globe. Retrieved September 5, 2012.
- Bruce Bigelow and Wade Roush (December 22, 2010). "At a Private Xconomy Dinner, Luminaries Debate the Future of Innovation in San Diego". San Diego Union-Tribune. Retrieved September 5, 2012.
|This article about a United States newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|