From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Xenu.
|Look up xeno or xeno- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xeno may refer to:
- Xeno Müller (born 1972), Swiss athlete
- Xeno, Salamis, an area in Salamis Island
- Randy "Xeno" Hogan, the original lead singer for the band Cheap Trick
- In media
- Xeno Assault II, a video game
- The Xeno series of role-playing video games
- Xenophilius Lovegood, a fictional character in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series
- Xenomorphs, are a fictional endoparasitoid extraterrestrial species from the Alien film series
- "Xenochrist", a song on the album Planetary Duality by The Faceless
- Xenosapien, an album by grindcore band Cephalic Carnage
- In games
- Xeno (sphere ball game), a checkers-like game played on a velcro'd ball
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.