From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Xerxes I of Persia, reigned 486-465 BC
- Xerxes II of Persia, reigned 424 BC
- Xerxes of Armenia, Armenian king, assassinated around 212 BC
- Xerxes of Commagene, third Satrap of the state of Commagene (228 to 201 BC)
- Xerxes is the twenty-fourth word in the full name of Wolfe+585, Senior.
- Serse (Xerxes), George Frideric Handel's opera of 1738.
- Xerse, Cavalli's opera of 1654 (to the same libretto as Handel's later work).
- Xerxes, novel by Louis Couperus
- Xerxes (Dune), character in Brian Herbert's Legends of Dune universe
- Xerxes, character in Disney's Aladdin
- XERXES, an Artificial Intelligence in the video game System Shock 2
- Xerxes Khodaiji, the protagonist of the film Little Zizou
- Xerxes Break, a character in Pandora Hearts
- Xerxes is a country in the manga Fullmetal Alchemist
- Xerxes, the primary antagonist in D-Yikes!, an episode of South Park
- Xerxes, character in Call Girl (Family Guy)
- XerxesDZB, a Dutch professional football team based in Rotterdam
- Xerxes The God-King, a 2010 release by American rapper King Gordy
- Xerxes, a series of record turntables from Roksan Audio (UK)
- XerXeS, a DoS Tool developed and utilised by Th3j3ster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.