|City of license||Cardiff|
|Broadcast area||South Wales|
DAB Digital Radio
(South East Wales, Mid and West Wales, Wrexham and Chester)
|First air date||16 June 2008|
|Format||Modern Rock often with a Welsh focus|
|Owner||Town and Country Broadcasting|
Nation Radio is a radio station based in Cardiff, broadcasting to the rest of South Wales on FM as well as West Wales and North East Wales on DAB. It is owned and operated by Town and Country Broadcasting. The station's music playlist consists of a mix of new & classic guitar-led music
Nation Radio began broadcasting on 16 June 2008, taking over the regional Ofcom broadcasting licence, which was held by Xfm South Wales until GCap Media sold the station to Town and Country for an unspecified fee on 30 May 2008.
Starting in March 2013, Nation Radio began to expand its coverage area. Firstly by being broadcast on DAB to north-east Wales and parts of Cheshire and Merseyside, via MuxCo's Wrexham, Chester and Liverpool multiplex. and then from August 2013 to Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire on the Muxco Mid and West Wales multiplex.
- Chris Blumer (Weekday breakfast)
- Chris Martin (Saturday Afternoon, Sunday Morning & Airplay)
- Mark Franklin (Mid mornings)
- Neil Greenslade (Weekday drivetime and Weekend daytime)
- Jeff Collins (Presenter, Football Nation and Rugby Nation)
- WalesOnline: Channel Xfm radio changes hands. Icwales.icnetwork.co.uk (2008-06-02). Retrieved on 31 December 2011.
- Shepherd, Rob (30 May 2008). "GCap sells Xfm South Wales". Broadcast. Retrieved 30 May 2008.
- "XFM South Wales sold". Radio Today. 30 May 2008. Retrieved 30 May 2008.
- "Xfm south Wales: GCap sells station to Town and Country Broadcasting", ''Media. Guardian. Retrieved on 31 December 2011.
- "Wrexham, Chester and Liverpool". MuxCo. Retrieved 2013-04-02.