From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Xhosa or xhosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xhosa may refer to:
- The Xhosa people, speakers of Bantu languages living in south-east South Africa
- The Xhosa language, one of the official languages of South Africa
- Xhosa Wars, a series of nine wars between the Xhosa people and European settlers, from 1779 to 1879
- The Khosa are a Baloch tribe living in Pakistan and a Haryana gotra (clan).
- Xhosah is a house music producer currently based in Exeter, Devon.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.